Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Anyone Out There?

Greetings

It has been a while since I've just typed to you, so I know some of you longtime blog readers may feel as if I've abandoned you. Let me assure you that I have not, I am here to stay. The text based blog posts will commence on a regular schedule, just as soon as I put one together. In the meantime I decided to take a look around the blogmosphere and catch up on some of the old blogs that I remember reading in the past. Surprisingly, many of the bloggers I started with are no longer using a  text based platform to profess their love of products. I too have incorporated other social media platforms to communicate with you all, I'm on Youtube as productjunkiediva , Instagram @PJD01 and Periscope @PJD08 even though I have yet to scope, but my love of  traditional blogging still remains.
Thanks for hanging in there with me through this text based drought.
PJD

1 comment:

Culture and Convo said...

Hey PJD,
Sorry I've been away a minute myself. Lol. Good to see you still doing your thing. Also, based on your recommendation I tried the Brown Butter Beauty shampoo bar. Love. Been meaning to let you know. Almost on my second bar. Looking forward to checking more pics- especially makeup.